Jul 21, 2020Salesforce Partner Innovation Awards
Consulting Partners & ISVs Leading Transformation
The Salesforce Partner Innovation Awards are here! Submit your best customer stories to be recognized for your outstanding contributions made as a Partner delivering customer success. We are thrilled to extend the Salesforce Partner Innovation Awards to both ISV and Consulting partners this year. Submissions are due by 5:00 PM US Pacific time on Friday, August 28, 2020.
- - Cloud Solution Awards: Rewards partners who have exhibited deep knowledge and technical expertise that enable customers to overcome business challenges and improve efficiency with a Salesforce product or portfolio of products.
- - B2B Commerce, B2C Commerce, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft, Platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- - Industry Solution Awards: Reward partners who deliver cutting-edge solutions in a specific industry that fundamentally changed the way the customer operates using Salesforce technologies.
- - Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Communications, Media, Retail, Consumer Goods, Government & Public Sector, Manufacturing & Energy, Automotive, Transportation, Travel & Hospitality, Higher Ed, and Nonprofit
- - Trailblazer Score: A new category that recognizes partners who excel in the Salesforce Partner Program for both Consulting & ISV Partners. ISV team; these awards will be the Appy Awards for ISVs.
- - ISV Appy Awards: Customer Success, Innovation, and Engagement
- - Consulting Partner Trailblazer Score: Customer Success, Innovation, and Engagement
Step 1 — Review Salesforce Partner Innovation Awards overview to understand the rules, restrictions and guidelines
Step 2 – Join the Partner Innovation Awards Group (Partner Community login required).
Step 3 – Download and complete the Customer Story Template (login required)
Step 4 – Complete the submission form with your best Consulting Partner Customer Story
All award recipients will be notified no later than October 19, 2020. In order to be eligible, all registered Salesforce Consulting Partners must submit success stories completed in the last 18 months.
*Important: Please note that both you and your customer must be willing to share the story publicly. Your customer does not need to be engaged with the Salesforce Partner Innovation Award recognition; however, they must be willing to grant permission to the public mention of their company name and story in reference to the award.
Q: Who is eligible to nominate a customer story?
A: All global registered Salesforce Consulting and ISV Partners are eligible to submit success stories for customer engagements completed within the last 18 months. Please note that both you and your customer must be willing to share the story publicly. Your customer does not have to be present; however, they must be willing to grant permission to the public mention of their company name and story in reference to the award.
Q: What types of stories qualify for an award?
A: Awards are based on customer success stories that showcase exceptional innovation across specific categories. Please note that all submissions are subject to validation by Salesforce.
Q: I previously submitted a story for Navigator that I would like to be considered for this awards cycle, what do I do?
A: As a Consulting Partner, if you would like to nominate a story that you previously submitted for Navigator, please fill in the story submission form and attach the previous submitted customer story and identify which category you would like this story to be submitted into.
Q: When will the winners be notified?
A: We’ll notify the winners via email in October. Upon notification, the winners will be required to provide a customer contact and written confirmation from the customer regarding their willingness to be mentioned in announcements and other promotional activities. Inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time may result in disqualification.
Q: If multiple partners are involved in the solution, who receives the award?
A: The partner who submits the customer story is eligible to receive the award. If multiple partners submit the same customer story, and it is selected for an award, partners will share the award.
Q: What if I do not have quantifiable results from my project yet?
A: It is best to submit stories that include detailed results from your customer with specific ROI metrics. If you do not have leading measures of success or quantifiable results yet, remember that the award cycle accepts stories on a rolling 18 month basis, so it can be submitted the following year.
Q: If I have additional questions, where do I go?
A: If you have any questions about the Salesforce Partner Innovation Awards, please use the Partner Innovation Awards Group.
Partner Innovation Award Overview >
Partner Story Template >
Partner Story Submission Form >
Partner Innovation Awards group >