Sep 10, 2021Updated September 10, 2021
Dreamforce is coming! Catch it live on Salesforce+.
Register for free today to watch all three days, September 21-23. Check out the lineup of luminary speakers, partner content, customer success, and groundbreaking innovation and access 100+ on-demand episodes for every role, industry, or topic—all streaming live, only on Salesforce+.
For partner specific content, check out our Partner and AppExchange TV guide so you can get right to the information you want. Share the registration information and episodes line-up with your teams and customers. And always stay up-to-date with the latest on opportunities for partners on our Dreamforce.com page.
Take a look at the must watch list for Dreamforce 2021:
- - Welcome to the Trusted Enterprise: Every business has to transform to become a Trusted Enterprise. Join Marc Benioff and special guests to learn how the Slack-First Customer 360 helps businesses of all sizes succeed anywhere. Day 1: Tuesday, September 21, 9:45 a.m. PT / 12:45 p.m. ET
- - Grow Faster and Reach Further with Partners: Accelerate your digital transformation with trusted apps and experts so your business can grow faster and reach further. For every challenge, there's a partner ready to deliver the solution. Day 2: Wednesday, September 22, 12:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. ET
Tune in (sforce.co/df21-partner) to “on demand” partner episodes!
- - Episode 1: Accelerate Your Business Growth as a Salesforce Partner Ready, set, accelerate! Learn tips to speed up your partner practice and business growth. Discover how to leverage the top three program benefits critical to your success as a partner, no matter where you are on your journey with Salesforce. And hear from Salesforce leaders on how differentiating your offerings can win you new business.
- - Episode 2: Build Partner Expertise with Mulit-Cloud Customer Solutions Multi-cloud expertise=better prepared to meet customer needs. Learn why it's now more crucial than ever for partners to have teams with multi-cloud expertise and learn the key areas where you should focus your enablement strategy.
- - Episode 3: Capture New Business with Slack Strategies for Partners Skill up with Slack! Build your expertise using these 3 Slack-first approach pro tips. Discover expert-approved Slack strategies to boost or get started on your Slack journey, capture new business, and empower customers to succeed in our new work-from-anywhere world.
- - Episode 4: Gain Insight into Your Subscribers Using App Analytics and AWS Data insights? Yes, please. Leverage our powerful Partner Program offering: Partner Intelligence App Analytics to glean incredible insights on how customers use your AppExchange app. And learn how to automate data processing using AWS and the new app from Salesforce Labs.
All episodes can be found on the Trailblazer channel (https://sfdc.co/plus-trailblazer/) on Salesforce+.
- - ISV Partners: Build Apps Across Commerce Products: Learn how to build AppExchange managed packages to use across core commerce products — B2B, B2B2C, and Order Management — plus how Lightning Commerce Cloud products work together. Day 1: Tuesday, September 21 at 11:30 a.m. PT/2:30 p.m. ET
- - From Idea to Exit: Build a Thriving Business on AppExchange: Trailblazing entrepreneurs share how they landed on a profitable business idea, secrets to scaling, wisdom from the journey, and why they love being part of our partner ecosystem. Day 1: Tuesday, September 21 at 12:00 p.m. PT/3:00 p.m. ET
- - Demo Jam: Join us for an exciting main event to see six AppExchange partners — 1440, Conga, Copado, ServiceMax, OwnbackUp, and Vonage — demo their app in just three minutes for your vote. Hosted by the amazing Salesforce MVPs Megan Himan and Gordon Lee, you won’t want to miss this matchup Day 1: Tuesday, September 21 at 1:00 p.m. PT/4:00 p.m. ET
Salesforce+ is an all-new streaming service with compelling live and on-demand content for every role, industry and line of business, all in one place. It includes live experiences, original series, podcasts, and other programming. With engaging stories, thought leadership and expert advice, Salesforce+ will illuminate the future of technology in the digital-first, work anywhere world and inspire millions of Trailblazers to learn new skills, pursue new career opportunities, and drive change in the world.
Sign up for free today!
Dreamforce goes global and on demand with Salesforce+
Salesforce+ will be available to a global audience just as Dreamforce, the world’s largest software event, arrives in September. Dreamforce is a family reunion designed to bring together the entire Salesforce community — customers, partners, employees, students, and more — to learn, connect, have fun, and give back. Salesforce+ will help make the Dreamforce experience more personalized with live and on-demand content that viewers can tailor to their interests.
With the launch of Salesforce+, Dreamforce and broadcasts like the Success Anywhere World Tour, Connections, and TrailheaDX will include both point-in-time live experiences and new, on-demand brand experiences, complemented by a slate of original programming.
Viewers can also customize the Salesforce+ experience, selecting content relevant to roles, industry, or topic. For example, members can view and watch a collection of content on sales, financial services, or artificial intelligence.
Read the full Newsroom post!
Registered Dreamforce attendees will get first access to Salesforce+ by signing up for a digital front-row seat at Dreamforce 2021.
At Salesforce, Trust is our #1 value; we hold our employees to a high standard and expect the same from our partner community. We want to remind you of a few rules around gifts, entertainment, and hospitality to keep in mind as we all get together again.
While we understand that celebratory meals, networking happy hours, and similar events are common for business development purposes, please remember the following:
- - Don’t give anything of value to any current or prospective customer of such a size or nature that it would appear to have the purpose of causing them to make a decision that would improperly award business to your company or Salesforce or to give you nonpublic information about a procurement.
- - Working with Government Customers
- - Gifts, Entertainment, & Hospitality - There can be strict rules against giving anything of value to government officials, including employees of state-owned enterprises like public hospitals, universities, and utilities. Just buying a cup of coffee for a government official can be against these rules in certain situations! If you’re going to provide any gifts, meals, entertainment, or other hospitality to any prospective or current Salesforce customers, it’s your responsibility to understand whether any recipient is a government official, and to stay in compliance with all applicable anti-corruption rules.
- - Discussions - We love it when our government customers talk about Salesforce, but we don’t ask them to endorse our brand, products, or services because their ethics rules usually prohibit that. Additionally, certain topics are off-limits for discussion with government customers and prospects, such as open procurements, employment opportunities with a customer that has an open RFP, and confidential information.
- - We do not allow anything of value to be given to our employees as a reward for directing business your way. This helps ensure that referrals are made solely in recognition of the quality of your services and fit for the customer’s needs.
If you have good faith concerns about conduct related to Salesforce business, we expect that you will notify us via EthicsPoint (anonymous reporting available in many countries) or via email to email@example.com. That applies to suspected misconduct within your organization, Salesforce, or any other third party.
We genuinely value our partnership and your commitment to Salesforce. Thank you for sharing our commitment to doing business with integrity.