Mar 27, 2020In an ongoing effort to help customers and partners through this unprecedented time, Salesforce launched Salesforce Care, a set of free solutions designed to help companies respond rapidly to employees, customers, and communities during the COVID-19 crisis.
Last week, we launched our first Salesforce Care solution for Healthcare Systems, designed specifically for healthcare providers experiencing an influx of requests due to COVID-19.
Today we are expanding Salesforce Care with additional free solutions to help companies stay connected to stakeholders, even when everyone is working remotely. The Salesforce Care solutions are available immediately, and take just a few hours to set up.
Partners should understand that Salesforce Care will be offered free for 90 days and like our customers, partners can also leverage Salesforce Care Solutions for their own use. We also encourage ISV partners with AppExchange apps that can aid rapid response to COVID-19 to align with the spirit of Salesforce Care and provide their apps on a complimentary basis.
As Salesforce Care evolves with the crisis we will be updating partners regularly. All questions should be posted in the COVID-19 Partner Innovation Group inside the Partner Community.
The newly added Salesforce Care solutions include:
Employee and Customer
- Salesforce Care for Employee and Customer Support: A pre-configured employee help center, customer service, and contact center application for responding to inquiries fast, and keeping customers and employees informed. Einstein Bots, communities and portals are included, empowering employees and customers to self-serve, and digital engagement tools help agents handle the increasing volume of questions they are receiving across channels like chat, SMS, WhatsApp, and Facebook. Salesforce Maps provides a built-in data feed with hot spot monitoring where outbreaks have occurred so customers can overlay critical employee and customer data to make fast, accurate decisions. The myTrailhead learning platform empowers organizations to quickly deliver digital content and important COVID-19 related information to employees, customers and partners wherever they are. And by unifying all of these internal and external COVID-19 responses, organizations can eliminate repetitive tasks and streamline work.
- Salesforce Care for Social Community Engagement: Access to Marketing Cloud Social Studio enables companies to monitor COVID-19 conversations relevant to their company, and engage with their extended communities on social channels to ensure they stay informed and connected.
- Salesforce Care for Philanthropy: Together with our partner United Way, we are offering free access to Philanthropy Cloud through September 30 for companies to enable their employees to give back to their communities. It empowers employees to enroll in virtual and skills-based volunteering opportunities and donate to the causes of their choice. In addition, companies can organize and report on employee giving activity.
- Salesforce Essentials, our out-of-the-box CRM for small businesses, will be available to support our small business customers’ sales and customer service efforts.
- Tableau will enable small businesses to make data-driven decisions with speed regarding their unique business challenges. Broader Ecosystem
- Salesforce just launched the AppExchange COVID-19 Resource Center, a dedicated resource to support employee, customer, and community needs during the COVID-19 crisis with applications built by partners and Salesforce Labs, in addition to informative content. Salesforce is also offering free 24x7 support, coaching, and guidance with Salesforce experts to help customers successfully deploy and use Salesforce Care solutions.
All Salesforce Care and accompanying support solutions will be available free to both customers and non-customers for at least 90 days unless otherwise stated. After the 90 day free period, companies will have the option to purchase these solutions or discontinue the services.
- Salesforce Care FAQ with more information for ISV and Consulting partners.
- Please complete this form to get information on the employee and customer support solution.
- Please complete this form to get information on the social community engagement solution.
- Please complete this form to get information on Philanthropy Cloud. The last day to sign up is June 30.
- Please visit this page to get information on the Essentials small business solution. Please visit this page to get more information on the Tableau solution.