Apr 9, 2020As we continue to adjust to these unprecedented times, we at Salesforce understand the importance of staying connected and helping one another. While all our businesses are in uncharted territory, Salesforce is relentlessly committed to the success of our partners.
We continue to look for ways we can support you during this time. To potentially help create cash flow we have increased our Partner Referral Fee Payouts (first year net revenue):
- - For Mature Markets Sourced Referral
- - We have increased payouts from 10% to 15% and raised the cap from $10k to $15k.
- - The Mature Market Sourced Referral program will now include UK and Ireland, but continues to exclude U.S., Canada and Japan.
- - For Growth Markets we have increased the payouts as follows:
- - Sourced Referral Payouts from 20% to 30%
- - Joint Sales Referral Payouts, we have increased from 5% to 10%
- - Cap remains at $100k
- - New Zealand moves from Mature to Growth -Market
- - These changes will be in effect until the end of October 2020
- - Consulting Partners in Tiers Platinum and below are eligible to participate
Still have questions? Submit a case in the Partner Community.
On behalf of all of us at Salesforce, we’re committed to being your partner and persevering together in all the days and years ahead.