Apr 2, 2020
We want you to know, Salesforce is monitoring COVID-19’s evolving global impact. We’re constantly talking with medical experts to best protect the health and safety of our customers, partners, and our own team members. Please read an open letter from Marc Benioff to the Salesforce community that addresses top partner questions including precautions, sponsorships, and our live event schedule.
While these are challenging times, we also have an opportunity to stay connected and engaged. Please utilize the partner-specific resources below and let us know if there is more we can do to support you.
4 Ways To Stay Connected:
1. Join the next Partner Town Hall on Thursday 4/2 - 5pm PDT & Friday 4/3 - 11am AEDT for all partners
2. Join our Office Hours scheduled every Tuesday (next one 3/31) – 9am PDT for all partners
3. Join the conversation in the COVID-19 Partner Innovation Collaboration Group
4. Help our cross-functional teams identify apps and/or consulting services that you’re building to help overcome challenges due to COVID-19
How We’re Helping Our Partners:
1. Updates to our Certification program
2. Adjustments to the Consulting Program fees
3. Access to the AppExchange Resource Center
4. Free Rapid Response Solutions through Salesforce CARE
We’re also reimagining many of our events, shifting them from in-person experiences to digital ones, while still sharing the information, resources, and innovation with you. We will keep everyone up to date as these continue to change.
Impacted Partner Events:
- London Partner Forum (May 19) - Postponed to Virtual Event, details coming soon
- APAC Partner Executive Summit ( May 25-29) - Postponed, date TBD
- AMER Partner Executive Summit (June 2-4) - Postponed, date TBD
- Connections - reimagined as a virtual event
- TrailheaDX - reimagined as a virtual event
For Salesforce Event updates, please visit www.salesforce.com/events/
For Third Party events, please check the appropriate event websites for the most current information.
If partners have questions/seeking details pertaining to sponsorship investment in an event impacted by COVID-19, please reach out to email@example.com.
We encourage you to check back regularly for updates on available content, impacted events and additional information.