Apr 25, 2017by Caitlin Wilson
Starting on Friday, May 12, Pardot consultants and implementation partners may log technical support questions related to Pardot customer engagements in the Partner Community. To provide a more seamless partner experience, you will now be able to submit Pardot questions through the Support tab.
The email address that was previously used to access our Partner Technical Support Specialist will be decommissioned June 1st.
You'll still have access to the same great support — it'll just be all in one place!
What do I need to do?
- Ensure that all individuals of your team that need access to technical support have access to the Partner Community. See p.force.com/signup to get started.
- If you have any existing cases that your company references as a resource (that are not in your email inbox), we would recommend documenting this information internally. Pardot Support will still have read-only access to reference historical cases created before May 12, but these cases will not be visible in the Help & Training portal.
If you are not able to find what you are looking for in the knowledge base or other resources:
- Click the Support tab in the Partner Community.
- Select New Case at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Under the Salesforce Technology heading, select Pardot and Create a Case (this option will be live on May 12).
- Pardot for Partners - Your one-stop shop for all Pardot information and resources
- Pardot B2B Marketing Automation Group - In addition to submitting technical support cases, you can use this group to get advice and best practice questions answered as well as receive updates on new features and releases. If you are not already a member of this group, we encourage you to join!
- New to the Partner Community? Check out the Salesforce Partner Community Trailhead module.