Apr 17, 2017Weekly Update: Highlights & Headlines from the Salesforce Partner Community
Review these important updates below! The Partner Community Weekly Update provides a summary of training, blog posts, events, and other key assets to keep Salesforce Partners fully informed.
By Giorgina Tucker (Partner Community) and Caylah Novak (Partner PR)
Partner Roadmap Replay: The replay and slides for the recent Partner Roadmap Webinar: Certifications & Channel Order App Enhancements are now available! Check it out here or at p.force.com/roadmap (Partner Community Login Required).
Architect Certification: We are pleased to announce an exciting offer for those interested in pursuing an Architect certification. Effective April 3, 2017 – December 31, 2017, you will receive two Architect Designed certification exam vouchers for every two that you buy – so buy 2 get 2 free! Take advantage of this exclusive offer here.
Partner Forum: The next Partner Forum is this week on April 19th in Toronto! Space is limited so register now to make sure you don’t miss this great event! Go to http://p.force.com/partnerforums.
Heroku Shield: Introducing Heroku Shield! This is a set of services, included in Heroku Enterprise, used for running high-compliance applications on Heroku. You can now manage sensitive customer data with confidence! Learn more here.
ISV Tech Enablement: Looking for the replays and slides to the Technical Enablement for ISVs Webinars? See p.force.com/isvtech. This page also includes information about this series, when the webinars are help and the link to register!
Customer Stories: Have you heard about Customer Stories? The Storyforce team at Saleforce captures and promotes our customers’ success internally to educate and enable out sales and other customer-facing teams. Check out this blog post to learn how to submit your customer stories today!
CPQ Certification: Salesforce University is proud to announce our latest credential – the Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist! This credential is designed for individuals to demonstrate their skills and knowledge. Learn more, and register for the exam here.
Salesforce Proficiency Pack: We launched the Salesforce Proficiency Pack for Administrators last week. The next start date for this blended online course is 4/24. Follow this link to access full details (registration link, cost).
Summer ‘17: Get ready for Summer ’17 Release. This just in, the key milestone dates for Summer ’17. Check out the Sandbox Preview Instructions and remember to check out http://p.force.com/releases for more release information.
TrailheaDX: Don’t miss out on this year’s TrailheaDX starting on June 28th! Early bird ticket are now on sale! Early bird tickets are $499. Go register and grab early bird tickets at https://developer.salesforce.com/trailheadx.
Partner Forum Decks: Looking for session decks from the recent Partner Forums? Check out the Salesforce Partner Forums group on the Partner Community. The session decks will be posted there (Partner Community Login Required).
Marketing Power Hour: Join this week’s Power Hour on Wednesday April 19th at 9 am PT. Register here! (Partner Community login required)
New Alerts! Sign-up to be Notified (Updated), Lightning Experience Readiness Report Enhancements, Consulting Partners – PVS “Prior Period” does not include data - http://p.force.com/alerts
- April 17-18: Lightning Now Tour – Dallas
- April 18: Dreamforce Office Hours
- April 18: Winning in the $70 Billion Salesforce Ecosystem
- April 19: Partner Forum – Toronto
- April 20: Salesforce World Tour – Toronto
- April 21: Partner Community Office Hours
- Business Insider, The 25 highest-paying tech companies in America in 2017
- Fast Company, Facebook, Airbnb, Uber, And The Struggle To Do The Right Thing
- Fast Company, Are you proud of your company?
- San Francisco Chronicle, Salesforce achieves net zero carbon emissions, ahead of schedule
- VentureBeat, How to find the balance between bots and customer service agents
General Partner Mentions:
- CNBC, A Founder-CEO's secret to success: First get started, then get smarter
- Pittsburgh Business Journal, Pittsburgh e-commerce firm acquired
- ChannelBuzz.ca, Sage announces upgrades of multiple cloud products
- Channel Partners Online, F-Secure Cloud Protection Now On Salesforce AppExchange
- ZDNet, Accenture to have 90 percent of internal IT in the cloud by 2019
- Sovos, Sovos Joins Salesforce Partner Program to Drive Customer Success by Simplifying Sales Tax Compliance for Online Sellers with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Partner Tip Sheet (has ALL of the links) - http://p.force.com/tipsheet
- Partner Community - Topics (A-Z) - http://p.force.com/topics
- Partner Community Signup - https://partners.salesforce.com
- Partner Community Signup Help - http://p.force.com/signup
- Partner Community Training - http://p.force.com/pcuser
- Partner Community Admin Training - http://p.force.com/admintraining
- Consulting Partner Onboarding (Jumpstart) - http://p.force.com/jumpstart
- ISV Onboarding - Trailhead http://p.force.com/isvtrail
- Consulting Onboarding - Trailhead http://p.force.com/consultingtrail
- Consulting (Jumpstart) http://p.force.com/jumpstart
- Partner Community - Getting Started http://p.force.com/gettingstarted
- Partner Education Dashboard - http://p.force.com/education
- Partner Training Options - http://p.force.com/training
- Role-based Training (Pick Your Role!) - http://p.force.com/roles
- DF16 Partner Online Guide - http://p.force.com/df16
- Environment Hub (How To Provision Orgs) – http://p.force.com/hub
- Partner Alerts! - http://p.force.com/alerts
- Partner Branding Guidelines - http://p.force.com/branding
- Partner Community Office Hours - http://p.force.com/officehours
- Partner Community News - http://p.force.com/news
- Partner Community Calendar (Events) – http://p.force.com/calendar
- Partner New Release Info - http://p.force.com/releases
- Partner PR Guidelines - http://p.force.com/pr
- Partner Roadmap Info - http://p.force.com/roadmap
- Partner Training Options - http://p.force.com/training
- Support (Submit a Case) - http://p.force.com/case
- Official: Partner Community (follow this group for all updates) – http://p.force.com/official
- Questions & Answers Group (ask any partner question) - http://p.force.com/question