Mar 13, 2017Weekly Update: Highlights & Headlines from the Salesforce Partner Community
Review these important updates below! The Partner Community Weekly Update provides a summary of training, blog posts, events, and other key assets to keep Salesforce Partners fully informed.
By Giorgina Tucker (Partner Community) and Caylah Novak (Partner PR)
- Quarterly Partner Update: Just in case you missed it last week – catch the replay here! (Partner Community Login Required)
- #Weareohana: The Salesforce Ohana is our family of Employees, Customers, Partners and the Communities we call home. They are all at the heart of everything we do. Check out the new #Weareohana video and learn more about our values at p.force.com/ohana.
- Global Lightning Tours: Check out these two Global Lightning Tours happening this week! These are free two day workshops that will cover what you and your customers need to know to plan a successful Lightning implementation. The two this week are in Chicago and Minneapolis. (Partner Community Login Required)
- Einstein: We just released an Einstein cheat sheet! This sheet includes key Einstein messaging and differentiation, customer stories with ROI, and Spring ’17 features with pricing. Go to http://p.force.com/einstein to access (see “Resources” tab).
- Pre-Sales Learning Path: We have updated the Pre-Sales Learning Path and restructured it to better reflect the required abilities and usual path. Check out the improved content here!
- Commerce Cloud Product Page: This just in! A new Commerce Cloud Product Page has been launched. This page contains information on the Commerce Cloud Product, the steps to engage, resources and much more great content. Check it out at p.force.com/commercecloud.
- Spring ’17 Trailhead Badge: Have you picked up your Spring ’17 Trailhead badge yet? Check out the highlights from the Spring ’17 Release. Get access to this badge at p.force.com/releases.
- Salesforce Ecosystem Guest Blog: We officially launched inside the Salesforce Ecosystem, an AppExchange and Salesforce Ventures publication delivering thought leadership content. To view the guest blogger guidelines and submit stories view here.
- Marketing Cloud Trailhead: A new module and badge is now available in the Personalize Your Customer Journeys with Marketing Cloud Trail. Check it out here.
- Trailhead: Check all this new content released on Trailhead! 11 new modules and 1 new project released! 1 new Trail released featuring Wave Analytics. Check this out here. (Partner Community login required)
- Channel Chief Announcements: Congratulations to Tyler Prince and Neeracha Taychakhoonavudh, who have both been named 2017 Channel Chiefs by CRN, the industry’s leading channel publication. View Tyler’s page here and view Neeracha’s page here.
- Marketing Power Hour: Join this week’s Power Hour on Wednesday March 15th at 9 am PT. Register here! (Partner Community login required)
- New Alerts! Sign-up to be Notified (Updated), Lightning Experience Readiness Report Enhancements, Consulting Partners – PVS “Prior Period” does not include data - http://p.force.com/alerts
- March 13-14: Global Lightning Tour - Chicago
- March 14: Dreamforce Office Hours
- March 15: Building a Single Page App with Lightning Components
- March 16: Technical Enablement for App Innovators
- March 17: Partner Community Office Hours
- Fortune, The 100 Best Companies to Work For: Why They Matter
- Techcrunch, Salesforce Einstein AI can generate models automatically
- USA Today, IBM, Salesforce join AI forces with Watson, Einstein
- MarTech Advisor, Salesforce Introduces Einstein Artificial Intelligence; Einstein Vision Brings Advanced Image Recognition to the Platform
- eWeek, Salesforce Einstein Vision Brings Image Recognition to CRM Apps
- Adweek, Salesforce and IBM Just Teamed Up for a Super-Charged Marketing Cloud
- Business Insider, Salesforce will be using IBM Watson to make its Einstein AI service even smarter
- CRN, Salesforce's Einstein and IBM's Watson: Two Artificial Minds Meet In The Cloud
- Direct Marketing News, Salesforce, IBM Launch Partnership to Leverage AI
- Fortune, CEO Daily: Tuesday, 7th March
- Fortune, Data Sheet—Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Fortune, Marrying Watson With Einstein
- Fortune, The IBM, Salesforce AI Mash-Up Could Be a Stroke of Genius
- Recode, IBM and Salesforce will start sharing their AI technology
- SiliconANGLE, Einstein, meet Watson: Salesforce and IBM combine forces on AI
- TechCrunch, IBM and Salesforce partner to sell Watson and Einstein
- TechTarget, IBM-Salesforce partnership brings Watson and Einstein together
- TheStreet, IBM, Salesforce Announce AI Partnership
- USA TODAY, IBM, Salesforce join AI forces with Watson, Einstein
- Wall Street Journal, IBM, Salesforce agree to partner on artificial intelligence
General Partner Mentions:
- Telecompaper, 8x8 releases Communications Cloud, acquires Sameroom
- Partner Tip Sheet (has ALL of the links) - http://p.force.com/tipsheet
- Partner Community - Topics (A-Z) - http://p.force.com/topics
- Partner Community Signup - https://partners.salesforce.com
- Partner Community Signup Help - http://p.force.com/signup
- Partner Community Training - http://p.force.com/pcuser
- Partner Community Admin Training - http://p.force.com/admintraining
- DF16 Partner Online Guide - http://p.force.com/df16
- ISV Partner Onboarding (Trailhead) - http://p.force.com/newisv
- Consulting Partner Onboarding (Jumpstart) - http://p.force.com/jumpstart
- Partner Education Dashboard - http://p.force.com/education
- Partner Training Options - http://p.force.com/training
- Role-based Training (Pick Your Role!) - http://p.force.com/roles
- Environment Hub (How To Provision Orgs) – http://p.force.com/hub
- Partner Alerts! - http://p.force.com/alerts
- Partner Branding Guidelines - http://p.force.com/branding
- Partner Community Office Hours - http://p.force.com/officehours
- Partner Community News - http://p.force.com/news
- Partner Community Calendar (Events) – http://p.force.com/calendar
- Partner New Release Info - http://p.force.com/releases
- Partner PR Guidelines - http://p.force.com/pr
- Partner Roadmap Info - http://p.force.com/roadmap
- Partner Training Options - http://p.force.com/training
- Support (Submit a Case) - http://p.force.com/case
- Official: Partner Community (follow this group for all updates) – http://p.force.com/official
- Questions & Answers Group (ask any partner question) - http://p.force.com/question