Jun 2, 2020
Register for the session offered in your time zone
As part of the Spring ’21 release, Pardot will require that all users logging into Pardot do so via Salesforce single sign-on (SSO). Making sure that customers have access to all of the latest Pardot features in the most secure way possible are the primary drivers of this change.
Before we make a general announcement, we want to prepare our partner community with the information you need to have informed conversations with our customers.
This webinar will cover:
- - Reasons why Pardot is making this change
- - Key project milestones
- - Licensing and pricing implications
- - User migration strategies
We will leave plenty of time at the end for Q&A and a webinar recording will be available post-session.
Time/Date: June 2, 2020, two time options:
- - Session 1: 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 4pm GMT / 1am ACT
- - Session 2: 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 11pm GMT / 8am ACT